In my continuing quest to bring you fine vinyl, I'm happy to offer the record(s) listed above.
Kind of a breathtaking copy of this one. Now, just to clarify, I am not a Stones expert. I havedone my research, however, and determined that this is a true release. The only differentialthat I've seen is that some sources say this is from '72, others say from '65. The labels on thedisc itself state 1965 as does the back cover, however, previous copies of this have shown as '72.
Stampers, pricecode, printing code all match up. Back cover has flipbacks as it should. There is an extremely small bit of wear to the sleeve (chips on the mouth and the faintest signof knurled ringwear in the center. A very small crease or two.
Side/Face A: Get Off Of My Cloud / Gotta Get Away. Very light scuffs. Could use a light dusting. Also, what looks to be extremely thin jukerash (but it's NOT juke rash) exists. 1/8" x 3". Minor scratches on intro wax. Extremely strong VG+, almost EX-.
Side/Face B: She Said Yeah / I'm Free.Even better condition. EX for sure. One super light scuff and again, minor scratches in intro wax.
Both labels are sharp, clean, clear and free of wol/sol.
A previous copy of this record sold this year (mid-May) for € 850. Another copy sold in 2016 for € 1900.
NOTE: this is NOT one of the reproductions floating around...this is a true release.
Own a piece of Rolling Stones history today!!
As with all records, a careful dusting/cleaning may be required for optimum playback.
5 DAY ONLY SALE.
It is preferable that payment be made ASAP, however, due to various circumstances, I'm allowing up to three days for payment to be made. Anything after that, and an unpaiditem case automatically opens. If you don't plan on paying, then don't bid.
US - $2.80 (Media). I'm happy to combine shipping for US orders! No matter how many 45's you purchase (in the lower 48), the shipping cost willnever go over $2.80.
Shipping internationally (total package weight must not
exceed 8 ounces):Canada - $10EU - $13Rest of the world - $15
I ship all of my items as such:
1. Paper sleeve, poly outer sleeve. 2. Cardboard stiffeners for added package strength (in case of shipping delays for supplies, I will use 2 records for intra-US shipments). 3. A stiffener is placed under the record, then the next one is turned at 90° with the record in between.4. Specialized mailing boxes exclusively used for mailing 45rpm records (or LP's).
NOTE: Despite what eBay puts in my shipping profile, I'm happy to ship anywhere in the world, with no exclusions whatsoever.
Shipping internationally (total package weight exceeding
8 ounces) is determined by two factors: weight and destination. The service that I've found best is First Class International Package via USPS.
If you are getting more than one record from me, please wait until I send you an invoice. Shipping charges for int'l destinations have gone through the roof (e.g., a 9oz package to the EU costs $22 US!!).
VAT/GST/customs charges are the responsibility of the buyer and are not included in the cost of this item.
Any questions? Please feel free to contact me. I've an open-door policy! :) I WILL happily process returns if the item arrives damaged, or is significantly different than advertised. I will NOT process refunds due to buyer's remorse, I'm sorry to say.
. See my feedback and bid with confidence!
On Jun-23-20 at 15:03:43 PDT, seller added the following information:
I was asked to provide additional pics of the sleeve, which I'm happy to do.
In all of the new pics added, you can better see the following (not in any particular order):
1. Both 'boxed' Decca logos. I do not see any dye slide that would be indicative of a repro.
2. Catalog #. Included as there are several variants. As I understand it, on the front cover, the cat # should be 461 211, with no . in the middle. Color variance may occur here; I've seen authentic sleeves where the cat number would change; e.g., 461.211, off white color, yellow color, etc.
3. Full frontal pic of the front cover. I have spent many hours (seriously) running side-by-side comparisons with my copy and online copies (both authentic and repro). A prospective buyer seemed to think that the color on the front cover was "off". I triple-checked again with known quantities and even enlisted the aid of a Stones expert. There may be color variations dependent upon light, exposure, calibration of monitor.
4. Full (albeit angled) pic of the back cover. Shows correct date, photo credit, pricing code, imp code. Also shows the full text of "Get Off Of My Cloud" (see item 5 below).
5. The very last pic in this listing is a known repro for certain. A particular eBay user was making these a while back and selling them with very clear verbiage that what he was selling were indeed repros. You'll notice that the "Of" is missing in the first song title. And while I can't be certain, it looks to me like the back cover cat # is 461 215, instead of the correct value of 461 211. Both values on the repro, although errata, are surrounded by a red oval, and they do not match my copy for sale.
I am convinced that this is an authentic sleeve. So is the Stones expert that I pinged to verify both listings. Colors, cat #, satin-y finish on the front, correct information on the back all match.