· 38 CDs, 432Tracks - 267 Previously Unreleased
· Blu-ray of the Director’s Cut of the Woodstock film
· Woodstock Hardbound Book by Michael Lang
· Ephemera including Replica Original Program, Replica Posters, Henry Diltz Photo Prints,Guitar Strap
· Housed in a screen-printed plywood box with canvas insert, designed by Grammy®-winning graphic designer Masaki Koike
· Limited,Numbered Edition Of 1969
Limited to 1,969 individually numbered copies, WOODSTOCK - BACK TO THE GARDEN: THE DEFINITIVE50th ANNIVERSARY ARCHIVE features 38 discs, 432-tracks - 267 previously unreleased - a near complete reconstruction of Woodstock clocking in at 36 hours, with every artist performance from the festival in chronological order. Housed in a screen-printed plywood box with canvas insert inspired by the Woodstock stage set up, the set also includes a Blu-ray copy of the Woodstock film,a replica of the original program, a guitar strap, two Woodstock posters, print of a diary written by then 17-year-old Kevin Marvelle during the festival, two 8x10 prints from legendary rock photographer Henry Diltz, and essays by Andy Zax, acclaimed music scribe Jesse Jarnow, and trailblazing rock critic Ellen Sander. The archive also contains a copy of Woodstock: 3Days of Peace & Music (Reel Art Press), a comprehensive new hardbound book about the event written by Michael Lang, one of the festival’s co-creators.
Includes Full Performances by the Following Artists (In Chronological Order)