beatles' hottest hits
Label: PARLOPHONE 306
Category: RARE Rock & Pop
Notes: Denmark (Mono), laminated 'backflaps' cover (Eskimo cover, foxing spots/stain obc), close to VG+
The Best & Freshest
Vinyl - For Collectors,
Connoisseurs, and the
Obsessed EverywhereVisit my eBay
ADD ITEMS TO YOUR ORDER AND SAVE!
$2.00 for additional LPs and $0.25 for additional 45s - order multiple items & save big!
(See Below For Details)
Visit my eBay
to browse over 180,000
new, used & collectible vinyl records!
- Domestic / U.S.A. Shipping*
Please use the following shipping formulas:
(USPS Priority/First Class)
(USPS Media Mail)
- LP Only Shipments: $9 for the 1st LP + $2 for each additional LP.
- 45 Only Shipments: $5.25 for the 1st 45 + $0.25 for each additional 45.
- Mixed Shipments: $9 for the 1st LP + $2 for each additional LP / $0.25 for each 45.
*All Domestic Shipments Are Insured.
- LP Only Shipments: $4 for the 1st LP + $1 for each additional LP.
- 45 Only Shipments: $3.25 for the 1st 45 + $0.25 for each additional 45.
- Mixed Shipments: $4 for the 1st LP + $1 for each additional LP / $0.25 for each 45.
- International Shipping
Please use the following shipping formulas:
- LP Only Shipments: $12 for the 1st LP + $5 for each additional LP.
- 45 Only Shipments: $7.50 for the 1st 45 + $0.50 for each additional 45.
- Mixed Shipments: $12 for the 1st LP + $5 for each additional LP / $0.50 for each 45.
- LP Only Shipments: $8 for the 1st LP + $3 for each additional LP.
- 45 Only Shipments: $5.50 for the 1st 45 + $0.50 for each additional 45.
- Mixed Shipments: $8 for the 1st LP + $3 for each additional LP / $0.50 for each 45.
- Double LPs, box sets, etc. will incur additional shipping costs as indicated above.
- You may edit your shipping total when submitting payment through PayPal.
We package and ship our vinyl records with the greatest care, using extra-thick packaging to ensure that your rare and collectible vinyl records arrive in pristine condition.
We guarantee every item we sell to be as listed. We endeavor to provide superior service, but if we make an error, we'll make every effort to make it right either by refunding all costs involved, or adjusting the selling price to everyone's satisfaction.
Double LPs, box sets, etc. will incur additional shipping costs as indicated above, please edit your shipping total appropriately when submitting payment through PayPal. After completing your transaction, please await your email invoice before submitting payment.Your invoice should arrive within 3 hours.
Each entry indicates
reference number, speed (LP/45), Artist, Title, Label, Label #, Condition,
comments and price. All prices are in US dollars.
Unless noted, every record is an original
issue for the label and catalog number given.Heres a brief explanation of my
grading system, followed by an overview of abbreviations you will encounter...
- SS Still Sealed - in
- M Mint - I don't use
- M-Mint Minus - a
near perfect, probably unplayed record
- VG+ Very Good Plus
close to like new with only superficial signs of use that dont affect
play. Only well cared for records will grade out to VG+. Will satisfy all
but the most demanding collector.
- VG Very Good - a used,
reasonable copy. There will be obvious signs of wear and the possibility
of light surface noise between tracks or during quiet passages, but still
- VG- Very Good Minus -
significant wear and marks and usually quite noticeable surface noise.
- G+ Good Plus. In the
record world, 'Good' is not good! From here on down (Fair, Poor), we're
talking about beat-up records.
Comments have no bearing on the disc itself, but only refer to the cover or
= cut out; drill hole, saw mark or cut corner on cover
= cover wear
= promotional issue 45
= dj timing strip (12" x 4" white sticker on cover detailing titles and
= electric stereo (the record industrys sorry attempt at giving
stereo-like sound characteristics to mono recordings)
= picture sleeve (for 45's)
= picture cover (hard cover usually 45rpm Eps)
= tag on back cover
= tag on label
= white label promo
= writing on cover
= writing on label
= number on label
= on cover
= on back cover
stamp = usually gold embossed notice on jacket indicating that item
intended for promotional use
seams, 4" split, 8" taped seam, etc... = all refer to cover damage
- foxing = age-related spots, typically reddish-brown in color, often caused by storage in a high humidity environment
Records by Mail
Records By Mail
offers one of the most comprehensive selections of vinyl LPs and 45s
available anywhere. Housed in a 9,000 square foot warehouse that currently
holds 2 million records, Craig and his talented, dedicated staff serve
music lovers in more than 60 countries. Records by Mail prides itself on
maintaining one of the largest selections of rare vinyl records available
anywhere - online or off. You'll find that our rare records are always in
excellent condition and are painstakingly graded so you'll know exactly what
you're getting. Browse our featured rare records and our newly arrived
rare records to find the most exciting vintage gems. We are always
looking to improve the quality of our service, and we update our database
every day, so expect new titles and improvements with alarming frequency.
We guarantee every item
we sell to be as listed. We endeavor to provide superior service, but if we
make an error, we'll make every effort to make it right either by
refunding all costs involved, or adjusting the selling price to everyone's