click to enlarge
Bob Dylan – Rolling Thunder Revue - Bootleg Series Volume 5
• Classic Records - Quiex SV-P 200 Gram - Limited to 2500 copies
• The 3 LP's, 7" blue single, 68 page bound 12" x 12" book along with a reproduction of the original tour poster, two show tickets, and the hand bill are housed in a deluxe gold foil embossed slip case.
• This release was mixed from the original 24 track tapes down to 1/2" analog tapes from which the 3 LP's are cut. In addition the set includes a 7" 45 rpm blue vinyl single of a never before released alternate version of "Tangled Up in Blue" coupled with the alternate version of "Isis" as a B-side.
• Also includes original stickers from the cellophane seal
• Stored in and comes with protective plastic outer sleeve (last pic)
see key below:
This is the second in the series of Classic Dylan, over the top, LP boxed sets. On the heals of the January 1975 release of "Blood on the Tracks", Dylan decided to assemble an Old Timey Medicine Show troupe of performers and mount the now historic tour. Originally the tour was to be called the Montezuma Revue but was changed to the Rolling Thunder Revue and includes the likes of Joan Baez who performs on "Blowin' In The Wind" and "Mama" and Roger McGuinn who performs on "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" along with Joni Mitchell and Ramblin' Jack Elliott who add vocal and guitar support.
Label: Columbia – C2K 87047, Classic Records
Series: The Bootleg Series – Vol. 5
Format: 3 × Vinyl, LP, 200 Gram
7", 45 RPM, Single, Blue
A1 Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You
A2 It Ain't Me, Babe
A3 A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall
B1 The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll
B2 Romance In Durango
C1 Mr. Tambourine Man
C2 Simple Twist Of Fate
C3 Blowin' In The Wind
C4 Mama, You Been On My Mind
D1 I Shall Be Released
D2 It's All Over Now, Baby Blue
D3 Love Minus Zero/No Limit
D4 Tangled Up In Blue
E1 The Water Is Wide
E2 It Takes A Lot To Laugh, It Takes A Train To Cry
E3 Oh, Sister
F1 One More Cup Of Coffee (Valley Below)
F3 Just Like A Woman
F4 Knockin' On Heaven's Door
G Tangled Up In Blue (Alternate Live Version)
H Isis (Alternate Live Version)
* I always use actual pictures of records, not stock photos, unless noted
* Combined shipping available for multiple purchases, just wait for invoice
• I can only ship on Saturday
• All shipping will be done USPS Priority or USPS International Priority
• Calculated shipping by weight of 5lb. 13oz.
• If you would like to add insurance just let me know and wait for new invoice before paying
Item will be carefully packaged to ensure that you will receive it in the condition described. I take great care as a collector myself in packaging my items for shipment. I use professional packing material that can withstand even the rigors of international shipping. I generally sell mint condition collectible vinyl and even though I am selling it; as a collector I still do not want to see it damaged in any way, so rest assured that your purchase or rather investment will be well protected. If item is not sealed I ship vinyl outside of the cover to avoid seam splits in transit.
I am a private record collector. All my records are kept upright, out of direct sunlight, and in a smoke free environment. Please be prepared to pay within 3 days of auction closing if you win or buy it now.
• Condition Code / Grading Scale:
New, Sealed, Never Opened, Never Played, Undamaged
NM = Near Mint:
Record looks and sounds new. No scratches, surface noise, ticks or pops. If there would be any surface noise, it would be very soft. If there would be a tick or pop, it would only be one or two soft ones.
EX = Excellent
Record looks and sounds very acceptable. This is a record that can be enjoyed. It may have some slight visible marks and may have surface noise and a few ticks and pops, but this will still be minimal.
VG = Very Good:
Record looks and sounds used. This record has lots of surface noise and has visible scratches. For listening or collecting it is only good as "filler".
+ = Plus: (such as VG+)
Indicates the degree of closeness to the next higher grade.