NOTE: This record ships Registered from Germany on December 8.
WICHTIGER HINWEIS: Diese Schallplatte wird am 8. Dezember per Einschreiben aus Frankfurt versandt.
Media: Mint Minus
Sleeve: Very Good Plus
Label: As in photos.
(See below for grading legend and method)
Single owner since purchase.
Flawless record, played at most a couple of times with nothing to show for it.
Sleeve shows some discreet, sparse nicks, otherwise magnificent.
OIS a touch discolored but otherwise in excellent condition.
Please inspect the photos.
All our records are stored and shipped in new inners and poly outers.
More detailed descriptions gladly provided. Please drop us a line and we'll be as explicit as possible.
All our records are:
- Conscientiously and conservatively graded.
- Triple washed ULTRASONICALLY.
- Shipped in separate, new inner sleeves.
- Provided with polyethylene outer sleeves.
- Professionally packed for shipping.
- Only Shipped REGISTERED Airmail Worldwide at low rates, with Tracking Number immediately emailed to the client.
Bunched items shipped at lowest possible rates. Please wait for our invoice.
GRADING LEGEND - MEDIA
Record sealed and in perfect condition.
Seems unplayed and is almost flawless.
VERY GOOD PLUS:
Shiny and clean. May have a hairline or mark that does not affect play, and could have a stray, random click.
Use evident but well cared for. Low surface noise. May start off with a crackle which lessens significantly after a few turns.
Use evident with hairlines and scuffing. Moderate surface noise with occasional clicks and pops.
Heavy hairlines and scuffing, as well as some scratches, but no skips. Pervasive surface noise.
GRADING LEGEND - SLEEVE
May be unsealed, but is definitely flawless.
You really have to look, but there's a spot or nick somewhere.
VERY GOOD PLUS:
Overall nice and clean, but there's a nick, bend or bruise that is not too evident.
Used but well cared for. May exhibit light ringwear, bend marks, edge scuffing and/or sticker bruises, but discreetly.
Obviously used. Will show ringwear, bendmarks, edge scuffing, cellotaping, light seamsplits and/or sticker bruises, but is not too distressing to the eye.
Same as ACCEPTABLE, but may have small rips, splits or tears. Sleeve is intact but not pretty.
All sleeves marked as 'Generic' pertain to company sleeves, not picture sleeves (relevant mostly for 45s).
- Records are first assessed visually. Obviously scratched or otherwise poor records are discarded.
- Records are then triple washed ultrasonically, after which they are re-examined visually.
- Obviously flawless records are double checked for excellent sound and graded as such.
- Records showing hairlines, specks, scuffing, fogginess or other manifestations, no matter how minute, are examined thoroughly on our Technics SL-150 MKII, fitted with an SME 3009 Series III tonearm and Denon DL-103 MC cartridge. Results of this examination are conveyed unabashedly if they fall beyond our standard grading legend.