INTRODUCING THE BEATLES
VEE JAY RECORDS
1ST EDITION MONO
RARE BLANK BACK
Up for auction is a copy of Introducing The Beatles on Vee Jay Records (VJLP 1062) from 1964. Mono Version One with blank back and Printed in U.S.A. on front cover. Thick cardboard jacket with glossy white slick on back. Label has the oval colorband with "45" size label. This is a genuine, original pressing.
Jacket is firm and secure with no splits or tears. Some very light foxing at corners. Overall, in nice shape except for...
1. The previous owner wrote the song titles on the white back in blue ball point pen. bummer
2. On the front of jacket, under the "o" in Introducing, the name "lue" is in blue pen
3. Above the "E" and "S" on front cover is the number 63 in blue pen
4. On back of jacket, the word "secret" in pen is slightly smudged.
LABEL AND MATRIX:
Colorband with Vee Jay in oval. "45" size label. Audiomatrix stamp in dead wax and MR in circle.
1. The name "lue" is written lightly in pen next to the spindle hole on each side. The darkness of the label hides it though.
Visually, record is in VG condition. Each side has numerous very light cosmetic surface marks. There are no scratches and no marks that can be felt with the finger. Glossy appearance.
When played, record sounds phenomenal. There is almost no surface noise when music is playing and the sound is crisp and clean. In between tracks, you can hear some very feint noise but it is barely audible. No skips at all. Record plays through uninterrupted.
LP comes with a brand, new plain white inner sleeve and will be shipped in a mylar plastic sleeve. LP will be sent using a standard Bags Unlimited cardboard mailer with two cardboard filler pads for extra protection.
USA: $4.00 for the first LP/12”; $0.25 per additional
Canada: $16.00 for the first LP/12”; $5.00 per additional
All other international destinations: $23.00 for the first LP/12”; $5.00 per additional