1)Sealed- Sealed CD's will be listed as“Sealed”.
2) Near Mint
Near perfect. No obvious signs of use, it may have been played - but it
has been handled very carefully.
Insert/Inlay/Booklet/Sleeve/Digipak: Near Perfect. No obvious wear, it may have
only the slightest of marks from handling.
A few minor scuffs/scratches. This has been played, but handled with good care - and certainly not abused.
Insert/Inlay/Booklet/Sleeve/Digipak: Slight wear, marks, indentations, it may possibly have a cut-out hole (or similar).
Quite a few light scuffs/scratches, or several more-pronounced scratches. This has obviously been played, but not handled as carefully as a VG+.
Insert/Inlay/Booklet/Sleeve/Digipak: More wear, marks, indentations than a VG+. May have slight fading, a small tear/rip, or some writing.
There are a lot of scuffs/scratches. However it will still play through without problems. This has not been handled with much care at all.
Insert/Inlay/Booklet/Sleeve/Digipak: Well worn, marked, more obvious indentations, fading, writing, than a VG, possibly a more significant tear/rip.
The CD may not play some or any of the tracks, or contain a large amount of jumps and/or be unplayable. An abused CD. Only value is in its rarity or as a ‘placeholder’ copy
Insert/Inlay/Booklet/Sleeve/Digipak: Very worn. It may have obvious writing on it, it may be ripped/torn, or significantly faded, or water damaged.
Terms and conditions:
1. No refunds or returns. All items are sold as is.
2. We grade conservatively. All records are checked and graded under bright light and play-graded prior to listing.
3. Payment must be received within 7 days unless prior arrangements are entered into before auction end.
4. All payments through PayPal only.
5. We ship worldwide. N.B. shipping is NOT US$4 – worldwide shipping cost via Registered Airmail for items are US$ 20 (12")
6. Please do not send payment until you receive an invoice with the correct shipping cost!
7. All items will be carefully packaged using recycled packaging and sent via Registered Airmail (default shipping method.)
8. In the unlikely event that a parcel does go missing we will only consider customer’s claims for refunds after we have done a full investigation through both the South African and relevant international postal services to verify the accuracy of any claims.
9. Please send all questions via eBay’s messaging system only.
10. Customers should be aware that funds paid into PayPal can take up to a week to clear through the South African banking system. However, we will ship the goods immediately once the funds have cleared.