ARCHIVED!!! Vinyl VG++/Sleeve VG++/Original Inner VG++/Original Parlophone E.M.I catalogues insert VG+! -1 1P, -1 1G. MT taxcode present. Playback is gorgeous! Minor/Minimal spindle trails to the labels. Playback is stunning with minor surface noise. Sleeve is incredibly well kept as is the original inner-NO seam-splits! Insert is a little crinkled, and a small 1962 is written in pencil neatly at the bottom of one side. This item matches the notes listed here on Discogs to a T. 100% all original!
MT is the UK tax code for 1963 - 1st January 1963 1st to July 1963
This version (often referred to as 4th pressing) (according to beatlebay.co.uk this is now 5th pressing Type 1)
- Angled ''flipback'' corners on spine, straightcut on opening edge
- ''Made and Printed in Great Britain''
- ''Printed and Made by Ernest J. Day & Co. Ltd. London PMC 1202 PCS 3042"
- ''Recording first published 1963'' at 9 o'clock
- No ''Sold in U.K....'' on either label
- Rim text starts with ''The Parlophone Co Ltd.'' in all caps.
- Yellow pound logo and Parlophone lettering.
- Larger "STEREO" variant.
Note: This copy is a beautiful and "Archived" copy with only a few small flaws. As some Beatle's vinyl fans may know, there were not many Stereo copies of this particular version of the record as referenced on beatlebay.co.uk. This was the last version created in 63' before yet another series of label additions/variations and changes. The U.K. Stereo pressings from 1963 were pressed in very small quantities, maybe hundreds, and always less than a few thousand individual pieces. Most copies now have been destroyed, discarded, damaged, played to death and worn, or were poorly kept. The Beatles were only big in the U.K. with this album in 63', and Stereo was not the desired format with pressings made in very low numbers, making this item truly rare, especially in this condition.